Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 519 – Amfithoe
|Anchor Chain Length (m)||100|
|Water tank (L)||635|
|Diesel tank (L)||237|
|Engine motor (HP)||80|
|Sail area (m2)||102|
PAYMENT Payment is via bank transfer. (Payment by AMEX or VISA is possible but commission charges apply – 3% and 2% respectively). At time of
booking: 30% of charter price. 60 days before charter: remaining 70% of charter price.
CANCELLATION FEE Less than 30 days before charter: 100% of total charter price. Between 30 and 60 days before charter: 50% of total charter price. 60 days or
more before charter: 30% of total charter price. Clients are advised to obtain cancellation insurance, either through their own insurance
broker, via PANTAENIUS or via HAMBURGER.
SECURITY DEPOSIT / DAMAGE WAIVER
Up to 39ft: 2,000€ Security Deposit or 200€ Damage Waiver + 500€ Excess. 40-49ft: 2,500€ Security Deposit or 250€ Damage Waiver + 500€
Excess. Over 50ft + catamarans: 3,000€ Security Deposit or 300€ Damage Waiver + 600€ Excess. Security Deposit/Damage Waiver + Excess to
be paid at check-in via AMEX, Visa, Mastercard or cash. Damage Waiver can also be paid in advance by bank transfer. Security Deposit or
Damage Waiver required even if skipper is hired at extra cost. Insurance coverage for the security deposit is STRONGLY advised! This can be
obtained via PANTAENIUS, HAMBURGER or any other insurance broker.
INSURANCE All yachts are properly covered with hull and third party liability for charter business. The client’s liability is limited to the amount of the
Security Deposit or Damage Waiver (plus Excess), unless the cause of damage is gross negligence or an intentional act.
END CLEANING 40€ /cabin (incl. skipper cabins)
Skipper 190€ /day + meals.
Yacht Assistance/Hostess 150€ /day + meals.
Auto-Inflatable Life Jacket 6€ /person/week.
Safety Net 150€ up to 40ft; 200€ from 41ft to 54ft.
Airport Transfer to Volos Base For min. group of 4: Volos (VOL) = 15€ /person/way; Thessaloniki (SKG) = 50€ /person/way; Athens (ATH) = 60€ /person/way.
(Airport transfer possible for less than 4 persons: cost upon request)
Food Shopping Service 20€ service fee, in addition to the cost of the provisions.
Outboard Engine (incl. full fuel tank) 50€ /week.
Pocket Wi-fi Modem 30€ for 3GB; 50€ for 6GB. (for every extra 2GB used, extra 12€ charge).
Extra Snorkelling Equipment 10€ /set/week.
Stand Up Paddle 120€ /week.
Inflatable Kayak Single: 50€ /week; Double: 60€ /week.
Tag: mediterranean, bareboat, sailing, amfithoe, greece, aegean, volos, jeanneau 519, sun odyssey